DURING YOUR 5-BEFORE-5 CLEANSE
ADVICE TO MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR DETOXIFICATION PROCESS
Every 3-Day 5Before5 Cleanse comes with fifteen eight ounce juices, specifically designed to provide the nutrients needed to sustain energy through the 3-day process. Important considerations:
● Make sure to refrigerate your juices as soon as possible.
● Because our juices are unpasteurized, it is essential that you start your cleanse the day that you pick-up. Our juices have a shelf life of three days.
● Make sure to give the juices a good shake to ensure you get every bit of the vital nutrients it has to offer.
HOW YOUR DAY WILL LOOK:
On our 5Before5 Cleanse, you can have five juices per day and a regular sized salad. It doesn’t matter what time you drink your juices or eat your salad, whatever is the most convenient for you. We recommend starting in the morning, drinking your juices at intervals of about two to three hours, consuming your last juice around 5:00 PM and having a regular sized salad for dinner. Your salad should be vegan. No fish, meat or dairy. Do not use any mayo-based dressings as they contain eggs. As for the size of the salad, that depends on how many calories you are looking to consume. End your day right: At least an hour before bedtime, consume a cup or two of hot cleansing tea.
To ensure that your cleansing process is as effective and enjoyable as possible please make sure to drink plenty of water in between juices. It is important to avoid alcohol, caffeine, and nicotine. You may experience some detox symptoms such as fatigue or headaches. Every person’s body reacts differently when cleansing. You may or may not experience these detox symptoms. Either way, it’s important to:
- Keep hydrating. Drink at least 8 oz of filtered non-carbonated water between each juice. Herbal decaffeinated teas are another great option.
- Get plenty of rest. A cleanse can be tiring. Keep your schedule as light as possible and try to get to bed early! Listen to your body. It will tell you when to slow down.
- Take time to eliminate. During a cleanse your body releases accumulated toxins that may have built up for years. It is important to eliminate the toxins that are being released from your system during the cleansing process.
Remember, if you experience any serious discomfort or other complications, please stop cleansing immediately and consult with your medical practitioner. No extremes here! We support safe, happy, and healthy nutrition.
WELL PARED juice is not meant to treat, prevent diagnose or cure. Our juices are raw and have not been pasteurized and, therefore, may contain harmful bacteria that can cause serious illness in children, the elderly, and persons with weakened immune systems. Always consult a physician if you need help determining whether raw juice is appropriate for you. Raw juice is highly perishable; consume on or before the “consume by” date. Produce availability is seasonal and subject to change.
NEED MORE HELP?
If you have any questions—before, during or after your cleanse—we are more than happy to help!
Don’t hesitate to contact our Cleanse Specialists at (406) 534-3170 (Monday-Friday 7am-7pm MST). Happy Cleansing!