DURING YOUR CLASSIC CLEANSE
ADVICE TO MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR DETOXIFICATION PROCESS
● Make sure to refrigerate your juices as soon as possible.
● Because our juices are unpasteurized, it is essential that you start your cleanse the day that you pick-up. Our juices have a shelf life of three days.
● Make sure to give the juices a good shake to ensure you get every bit of the vital nutrients it has to offer.
HOW YOUR DAY WILL LOOK:
Now you’re ready to drink your first juice! Starting in the morning, we recommend drinking your juices at intervals of about two to three hours and consuming your last juice, about two hours before bed. End your day right: At least an hour before bedtime, consume a cup or two of hot cleansing tea. Our juice cleanse is designed to replace meals and snacks, however, if this is your first cleansing experience, please feel free to grab a snack or two along the way. We recommended items from our first email should you feel the urge to eat.
To ensure that your cleansing process is as effective and enjoyable as possible please make sure to drink plenty of water in between juices. It is important to avoid alcohol, caffeine, and nicotine. You may experience some detox symptoms such as fatigue or headaches. Every person’s body reacts differently when cleansing. You may or may not experience these detox symptoms. Either way, it’s important to:
- Keep hydrating. Drink at least 8oz of filtered non-carbonated water between each juice. Herbal decaffeinated teas are another great option.
- Get plenty of rest. A cleanse can be tiring. Keep your schedule as light as possible and try to get to bed early! Listen to your body. It will tell you when to slow down.
- Take time to eliminate. During a cleanse, your body releases accumulated toxins that may have built up for years. It is important to eliminate the toxins that are being released from your system during the cleansing process.
Remember, if you experience any serious discomfort or other complications, please stop cleansing immediately and consult with your medical practitioner. No extremes here! We support safe, happy, and healthy nutrition.
WELL PARED juice is not meant to treat, prevent diagnose or cure. Our juices are raw and have not been pasteurized and, therefore, may contain harmful bacteria that can cause serious illness in children, the elderly, and persons with weakened immune systems. Always consult a physician if you need help determining whether raw juice is appropriate for you. Raw juice is highly perishable; consume on or before the “consume by” date. Produce availability is seasonal and subject to change.
NEED MORE HELP?
If you have any questions—before, during or after your cleanse—we are more than happy to help!
Don’t hesitate to contact our Cleanse Specialists at (406) 534-3170 (Monday-Friday 7am-7pm MST). Happy Cleansing!